Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions about International Longwall News. The subscriptions department can be contacted on +61 8 6263 9100 or email@example.com.
1. How do I log in to the website?
If the website has not logged you in automatically, you will be prompted to enter your email address and password. Please contact the subscriptions department if you need any further assistance.
2. How do I add additional members to my subscription?
Please click here to add or remove members from your company subscription.
3. How do I find an archived story?
The story search function appears in a panel on the right-hand side of the ILN website. Here you can enter story keywords to find archived material.
4. How do I upgrade my subscription?
Please contact the subscriptions department for information on upgrading your subscription.
5. How do I change my email address or password?
Please contact the subscriptions department for assistance.
6. I have forgotten my password, how do I retrieve it?
Click here and enter your email address and your password will be sent to you automatically.